Sunday, July 10, 2011

Joel Osteen is coming to Albuquerque!

Just heard the most positive news for Albuquerque, Joel Osteen will be coming to Albuquerque on October 7, 2011. That is the best news I have heard in a long time. I have been wanting to go to Austin Texas to see him, but now I do not have to go to Texas, he is coming to Albuquerque.

Joel Osteen is the most positive person I have ever listened to. If you are down and need to listen to a person who can help you turn your thinking and life into something positive, plan on going to listen to him. The event will be at the UNM Pit. Hope to see you all there.

I promise you it will be worth your time!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to attending worth my time let's go together. I'm glad he is coming to Albuquerque we needs ministry like this!

    Mary I know Joel is your favorite he is very positive.

    ReplyDelete