Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I would like to wish all the Father's a happy Father's Day. My father past away many years ago; however, I know he is with our main Father up in heaven. My Dad was not around when I was growing up, he had some issues but later on in his life, he gave his life to Jesus Christ and became a Born Again Christian. He loved everyone, never talked about anyone and would do whatever he could to help others.  Every family has had issues but what we need to remember, that not one of us on earth are perfect. There was only one person on this earth that was perfect, he came to earth so we could forgive each other and have something to look forward to. We have a mansion waiting for us in heaven if we accept him. Again, Happy Father's Day.

Mary Herrera Cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment