Monday, June 13, 2011

Recent Contributions

Hello Everyone,

I have remained busy and active in the community. I am writing this blog to keep you informed on programs and events. As a former elected official is is important to remain involved to help citizens in our community and continue making a difference. I am now involved on the Board for the Loan Fund. If you are a small business and want to expand or your having a challenge in obtaining a loan for your business, go to loanfund.org. and find out more about the opportunities we offer. Also, I am serving on a committee for the Montezuma Ball. This is the largest fundraiser held yearly for non-profit organizations. I will be posting additional information so you can attend or get involved.

My schedule has been non-stop. I have been very busy. I will update you with more details.

In the meantime, thank you for reading my blog, face book me at Mary Herrera.
God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Great work Mary hope only the best for your future endeavors.

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete